House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Walkervale
Queenslander - Bold and Beautiful - Got to Love That Queenslander - Open Saturday 28th July 2017 @ 1.30pm - 2pmProperty ID 1709015This stylish Queenslander (circa early 1900's) has been restored, revived and refreshed eight years ago to provide a standard of accommodation that you simply have not seen! From the moment you park out front to walking up the stairs and on to the front veranda...you're at home.
There has been no compromise on quality!... As you arrive at the property, the charming entrance welcomes you into the large formal dining room past two bedrooms to the well-appointed modern kitchen and through to the extra-large lounge/dining room with recessed feature walls, cathedral ceilings, air conditioning and out to two decks. The second level boasts a large third bedroom, main bathroom with extra toilet, laundry and main master bedroom which leads on to the large lower deck to look over the manicured yard and 9m x 6m, two bay garage with remote entry which is sure to impress. The ground level reveals an impressive guest room with en-suite and bar. Under the home has a paved floor for extra car parking and storage.
The property features;
• Kitchen with quality cabinetry, large fridge space, lighting, dishwasher, gas/electric 900mm range.
• New bathroom with walk-in shower, stunning floor and wall tiles.
• Updated lighting and electrical throughout with feature lighting.
• Heritage features have been retained, tongue & groove walls, timber features, some polished floors, carpet and casement windows exuding the Queenslander charm which makes this property so special.
• Modern glass louvers allowing cool breezes and light to stream into all areas of the home.
• Split system air-conditioning through the home for those hot summer days.
• Plenty of storage throughout the property with built-in robes and a full wall wardrobe in the main bedroom sure to delight the ladies.
• Two bay 9m x 6m metal clad shed for the cars + extra concrete for extended carport (with council approval), storage or workshop + car port + storage under the home.
• A big, 955m2 block with plenty of room for the pool and kids to play.
With five bedrooms finished to the highest standard, a pitcher perfect bathroom and more features than you could believe this is a must to inspect.
Do not miss the opportunity with Natural light flooding the areas, polished timber floors offset by vertical, tongue & groove boards and as new designer kitchen, it is a simply beautiful property.
To own this property you need to put your offer forward now or at auction.
For more information or your privet inspection call exclusive listing agent John Pappalardo on 0427875396