House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Virginia
Beautifully Renovated and Character Filled Queenslander in High Growth Virginia LocationProperty ID 1691707In a market where first impressions and practicality of a family home count for everything, one step inside this stylishly renovated Virginia home and you won't want to leave.
Boasting a contemporary renovated design along with the character features of a practical family home, whether buying as your first home or ideal investment, the lifestyle and location are guaranteed to please.
With a captivating street presence and beautifully landscaped gardens, the home is presented in an immaculate display home fashion and incorporates warm, neutral tones with timber like flooring throughout both levels.
The fresh modern kitchen is ideal for the entertainer, with quality stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops and ample cupboard and preparation space whilst overlooking the fabulous open plan living and dining areas.
The gorgeous timber deck flows from the living areas and provides ample space to entertain family and friends all year round whilst overlooking your expansive, low maintenance back yard.
The home also has the benefit of a separate entry and kitchenette with spacious bedroom on the lower level providing the highly desirable option of dual living- perfect for teenagers or potential rental income.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans- main and second bedroom include air conditioning
* Large, modern family bathroom with shower and bath
* Stylishly renovated, modern kitchen featuring granite bench tops, subway tile splashback, space for double fridge, ample cupboard/preparation space and quality stainless steel appliances
* Air conditioning in kitchen and main living areas
* Large rear entertaining deck flowing from the living and dining areas complete with privacy / sun screens
* Large open plan living and dining space
* Kitchenette with feature tile splash back
* Spacious bedroom with beautiful French doors opening out onto front yard
* Large kitchen/laundry combination with direct access to rear yard
* Separate entry - perfect for teenage kids / potential rental income
* Spacious undercover alfresco area- another perfect area for entertaining friends and family all year round
* Internal access to garage
* Easy care, timber like flooring throughout both levels
* Fully repainted inside and out in warm, neutral tones- perfect for all tastes in furnishings and decor
* Prowler Proof (Crim Safe) security screens fitted to main doors
* Large garden shed
* Remote controlled single car garage with carport and room for trailer
* NBN Connection
* Fully fenced, low maintenance easy care manicured 405m2 block perfect for children and your fury friends
*Close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport and only minutes to Brisbane Airport, gateway motorway and Virginia & Nudgee golf clubs, Nudgee Beach, and walking/bike tracks.
* And much more!
This unique home offers the astute buyer or investor everything.
Situated in one of Virginia's thriving locations and surrounded by quality homes/neighbours, if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you 3 First Street, Virginia.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.