House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Virginia
Fabulous Resort Style Virginia Living!Property ID 1691365Only a stone's throw from Virginia Golf Club, parks, ovals, bike tracks, quality schools and Virginia Train Station, this location has everything to offer the astute buyer and an inspection is highly recommended.
Behind secure fence with the electric, remote controlled gate you'll discover a massive carport leading through to this lovely tranquil, family home.
With three generous bedrooms, a huge open plan living/dining/kitchen area flowing seamlessly onto your outdoor deck overlooking the pool, whether buying as your first, second or forever home an inspection is an absolute must.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
• 3 Generous sized bedrooms, two with robes and ceiling fans, the main has air-conditioning.
• Very large, air-conditioned, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
• Modern kitchen with stone benches and ample cupboard and preparation space, an appliance cupboard, gas cooktop and electric oven
• Good sized family bathroom with separate toilet
• Resort style covered alfresco area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and landscaped gardens ideal for entertaining and keeping cool in the Summer months.
• A garden shed excellent additional storage
This truly amazing home is located in a tightly held pocket of Virginia, surrounded by a wealth of reputable schools, shopping facilities, childcare, public transport and major arterial roads.
Awaiting new owners; everything has been done, leaving only the unpacking to you and your family.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert.
Please Note, as the property is currently tenanted these images are marketing purposes only.
We look forward to meeting you at 5 First Street, Virginia.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.