- About this property
- Explore Virginia
Character, Comfort & CharmProperty ID 1560940UNDER OFFER
Worker's cottage charm meets modern comfort in this fantastically well maintained three bedroom residence. Character features set the calming feel throughout, with VJ walls and ceilings, wide pine floorboards and elevated ceilings creating an authentic charm that you'll simply love coming home to each day.
It's not often properties in this pocket of Virginia become available in this price range, so act fast before this little beauty is sold!
- 3 generously sized rooms- The main room that is currently used as a bedroom (ceiling height 2.3m) is positioned at the back of the house and accesses the massive back deck. The 2 bedrooms with raised ceiling heights are a great size and positioned towards the front of the residence, providing space & privacy.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space that flows from the front door through to the deck at rear.
- Re-modelled bathroom that is a modern feature of the mix of old and new.
- Upgraded kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space. The profiled cabinetry doors create a modern take of the old-world charm.
- Huge, covered deck that is absolutely perfect for entertaining friends and family. It overlooks the entire backyard and provides a pleasant space to unwind.
- Large, fully fenced and pet friendly yard with the added bonus of a pebbled outdoor entertaining area, and garden shed for storage.
- Park life - ARC Hill Park just around the corner - kick a footy with the kids or take the young ones to the covered kids playground.
- Shopping - Retail therapy within 5 minute drive at world-class Chermside Shopping & Dining Precinct
- Fitness - Council provided outdoor exercise stations at ARC Hill Park and scattered along the Downfall Creek Pathway... km's of uninterrupted running or riding tracks to enjoy
- Schooling - Positioned nearby to many highly regarded state and private school options.
- Travel - Approx. 12 minute drive to the Airport Precinct - For frequent travellers or those with regular family visits, this location is hard to beat.
- Highway access - Short drive to the Gateway Arterial that will get you on your way in either direction in no time at all.
- Personal Interests - Whether it's Golf (Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Golf Club), fishing (Nudgee beach boat ramp), cricket, soccer, ice skating... any sport at all, there's options galore within a short drive.