Townhouse for Auction
- About this property
Executive Lifestyle, Outstanding Opportunity in Varsity LakesProperty ID 1925748This as-new terrace home is larger than most in the precinct and guaranteed to impress. Absolute quality design, fit-out and inclusions matched with an outstanding central location close to Varsity College Prep and Primary School simply means your lifestyle is about to be enhanced for the better.
This immaculate home boasts expansive open plan living/dining area, accentuated by high ceilings and flowing to the modern kitchen with stone benches and new European appliances including gas cooktop.
The fully secured large garden area and double car port with rear access is a fantastic use of space for entertaining, relaxing or secure play area for kids & pets.
The upper level features a 2nd living space, ideal for home office or kids retreat. All bedrooms are more than generous in size, with fans and robes. The master suite is genuinely luxurious in size, offering full width walk-in robe and tasteful ensuite.
Added features include separate laundry and convenient powder room on the lower level, rear street access to secure garage + carport and fibre optic cable internally installed, offering the fastest internet connection around.
South Bay Drive is conveniently located in the Varsity College catchment and surrounded by beautiful walking tracks beside Lake Ore. Local shops and Aldi supermarket are less than 100 metres away, with Burleigh beach just a short drive away.
This property features:
* Double garage and large courtyard
* Fantastic neighbourhood & private rear street access to garaging
* Located in the Varsity College catchment area
* Close to Robina Town Shopping Centre, local transport and parks
* 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms
* Huge master room with en-suite & impressive his and hers walk-through robe
* Newly installed ducted air-conditioning to enjoy upstairs
* High ceilings & beautifully tiled throughout downstairs
* Living and dining flowing to outdoor covered entertaining
* Additional second living or large home office/study area
* Laundry, powder room & underground water tank
* Super-fast fibre optic internet
* Gas cooktop and European appliances
* Low body corporate rate approx $19 per week
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.