Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
Live and Work from HomeProperty ID 1905900This rare opportunity is perfect for first home buyers, working professionals or even those that need business space. The residence is approved by the Gold Coast City Council as a SOHO (small office/home office) so you can choose how you want to run your business and lifestyle.
This cosmopolitan and convenient location offers you a vibrant yet relaxed lifestyle. Surrounding Lake Orr, enjoy bike and hike trails, restaurants and cafes at your doorstep with easy access to the M1, Beaches and Robina Shopping Precinct. Close to a multiple range of education options including Varsity college campuses & Bond Uni.
With low Body Corporate fees, low maintenance and high rental return this is an ideal opportunity investor.
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop;
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans, timber floors;
* 2.5 Bathrooms
* Modern Bathroom upstairs;
* Separate laundry;
* Single auto lock up carport;
* Low maintenance gardens;
* Gas hot water unit;
* Fibre optic internet cabling;
* Located in the Varsity College catchment area, local transport, parks;
* Close to Robina Town Shopping Centre.
* Body Corporate (building insurance): $24.00 per week
* Council Rates: $678.68 for 6 months
* Water Rates: $314.10 for 3 months
* Rental Income $520-$540 per week (currently rented for $520 per week)
* Water tank
* Solar power approved
Call Jon today to arrange an inspection, private inspections only.