Townhouse for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Varsity Lakes
14 Day Auction - Must Sell Situation!Property ID 1572258Those looking to graduate from everyday living or the average suburban house, then this loft is your style. This home combines designer 4 bedroom home living that incorporates a separate pad above the garage with kitchenette and bathroom. For the entrepreneurial inclined, this could be the best opportunity to operate your ideal home business.
Do you currently operate a home/ business?
See yourself running a small business with amazing street exposure, space for staff and the opportunity to grow? Why pay for a separate commercial space, vehicle running costs and other associated overheads?
This is the premier size for a home office with 229sqm of living built on 212 sqm of land and is set over two levels making it easy to combine a balanced work/life. Creative opportunities exist with this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, double garage SOHO, fast fibre Internet access and the ability to connect with other home business operators in Varsity Lakes.
Looking for a first home?
For families, couples, students or professionals, the home is within close proximity to Bond University/ Varsity College /Primary School, and Childcare centres.
A 1 minute walk to nearby Aldi supermarket, Gym and Fix cafe or pick a path and walk around the cool waters of Lake Orr where you can fish, sail or have a picnic from the many lakeside parks on offer.
Some of the Gold Coast's best beaches are within close proximity.
Are you looking to invest?
This could be your next investment property. Receive up to $600 per week in rent now or more if both residences were separately rented. Main House $450, self-contained pad $200 per week.
* Owners have decided to liquidate and must sell before end of 2016
* Fast Fibre optic data Internet 10MBPS up and down approx
* 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms
* Large 212sqm approx allotment with cool courtyard
* Flexible space with unlimited potential for IT, admin, health, beauty and some medical use
* Powder room downstairs for clients
* Outstanding quality build and design
* 2 car Enclosed secure garage
* 5000 Lt Water tank connected to laundry and toilets
* Gas Cooking/ Gas water heating
* Approval for your business signage
* 5 mins to Robina Town Centre
* M1 Links to Brisbane and Burleigh Heads Beach
* 100 metres walk from the front door to the bus stop
* Lake walks at your door step
* Park and BBQ adjacent to rear
* Wild birdlife make Lake Orr their home
* Council approved for Business/ Residential or both
Act quickly and arrange your inspection!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.