- About this property
- Explore Upper Mount Gravatt
Investors with a Keen Strategy for Cash Flow Take NoteProperty ID 1685695This large brick family home situated in the Mansfield High School Catchment will be sold under the hammer. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a double lock-up garage plus 4 extra rooms downstairs with their own kitchenette, this home on 564m2 is sure to impress!
The potential this property holds is endless. Large families can take advantage of the dual living set up or investors may be able to leverage this into high rental yield, as what we have is essentially 4 bedrooms upstairs with kitchen and bathroom, plus 4 multi-use large rooms downstairs accessed via internal stairs and serviced with a kitchenette as well a bathroom with separate toilet.
The unique value provided is listed below:
• Large living space
• Air conditioning
• City views/glimpses from living room and sun room
• Internal stairs
• Mansfield High School Catchment
• Elevated location
• Large dining area
• Large kitchen
• Renovated bathroom with double basin upstairs
• 4 large bedrooms upstairs with fans and built ins
• Front bedroom windows have block out shutters
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 separate toilets
• Large double lock up garage
• Internal Laundry
• Electric hot water system
• Solar max solar power
• Side access
• Sun room into living with mechanical retracting block out blinds
• Deck for entertaining
• Off street parking
Downstairs are 4 large multi-purpose rooms, suitable for sleep out use or student study areas with space for study break beds. What you do with this unique opportunity is your choice.
Call Nick Lonzar today on 0418 980 454 to arrange your private inspection!