House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Upper Mount Gravatt
Outstanding Opportunity to Buy a Centrally Located Home Minutes from Garden City and All Amenities.Property ID 1575211MAKE NO MISTAKE THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND THIS HOME MUST BE SOLD!
AUCTION 17/12/2016 12:30pm ON SITE
This solid post war home represents all that is great about this period of construction, hardwood floors, high ceilings and casement windows, all with the addition of a covered, secure entertainer's patio.
Entering the north facing home you are welcomed by a formal lounge with ample natural light and beautiful polished hardwood floors throughout, creating a great space to unwind in front of the television in total comfort.
The home features an updated kitchen with modern cabinetry and appliances. Adjoining the kitchen is the dining area to suit traditional family living.
The accommodation consists of three spacious bedrooms, all with the added convenience of air conditioning and two with built-in wardrobes. The bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom with a separate toilet and bath.
Enjoy peace of mind while the kids play in the fully fenced back yard as you watch from the covered entertainment area and enjoy the breeze.
The home sits on a 486m2 block with off the street parking for up to 6 cars. In an exceptionally convenient location, with bus stop's within a stone's throw away, getting into the city is a breeze.
Upper Mount Gravatt is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane with easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
Summary of Features;
• Three well-appointed bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
• Private, secure Patio
• Covered entertainment area
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Off the street parking for up to 6 cars
• Side access
• Fully fenced 486m2 block
• Updated kitchen with modern appliances, including dishwasher
• Beautiful polished hard wood floors
• Side access
• 100m to public transport
• 500m* to local shops, restaurants & cafes
• Upper Mount Gravatt State School catchment (600m*)
• Macgregor State High School catchment (1.4km*)
• Approximately 900m* to Westfield Garden City
• Approximately 11km* to the CBD
• Approximately 2.2km* to Griffith University (Mt Gravatt campus)
* Direct line
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.