House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Upper Mount Gravatt
Something Special with Incredible Views!Property ID 1552861Become the envy of you friends and find your peaceful sanctuary and yet be just 15 minutes to the CBD. This superlative property boasts a spacious layout and phenomenal views across the suburb to the mountains. With Toohey Forest reserve as your neighbour you are also assured peace and privacy; truly a rare find in today's property market.
The design of the two- storey residence ensures maximum exposure to views and prevailing breezes from the North East with the huge deck forming the centre piece. Relax and enjoy time with family and friends while appreciating the vista and tranquility of this setting.
Wide sliding doors open from the spacious lounge and dining room onto the deck creating flow for entertaining, the full length deck not only enjoys the views it also overlooks the in ground pool. A second open plan living area adjoins the stylish kitchen. Take pleasure in the bushland views from the kitchen which boasts Smeg appliances, contemporary cabinetry and heaps of storage options.
Ideal for a teenagers retreat or for a home business the large rumpus/media room further adds to the options and spaciousness that this executive family home has to offer.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 to the upper level and one on the lower level, all have built-in robes and are serviced by 3 stunning tastefully renovated bathrooms, including ensuite to the main bedroom. All three upstairs bedrooms open onto a full length patio and once again take in the beautiful view and breezes.
The paved driveway takes you to the ground level near the kitchen, step in easily and unload the weekly shopping, with every amenity at your doorstop you will be spoilt for choice for shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
The location and presentation of this property offer a rare opportunity for the privileged, astute buyer to embrace a special lifestyle in a very special part of Brisbane. Must be seen to be truly appreciated.
• Double storey rendered Executive home
• 4 queen sized bedrooms (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
• 3 bathrooms (including ensuite 2 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
• Fenced Swimming Pool (certified)
• Full Width timber deck lower level
• Full Width Patio- upper level
• Contemporary Kitchen
• Large Lounge and dining room
• Family room
• Rumpus/Media Room with split system Air-conditioning
• Large Laundry with good storage
• Crim Safe to all windows
• Ceiling Fans
• Double car accommodation
• 640sqm block
• 1.8 Km The Village Shopping Centre (4 min)
• 1 Km Southern Cross Sports Club (2 min)
• 2.3 Km Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre (5 min)
• 1 Km Clairvaux Mackillop College (2 min)
• 1.3 Km St Bernard's Catholic Primary School (4 min)
• 3.1 Km Mount Gravatt Showgrounds (6 min)
• 1.5 Km Upper Mt Gravatt State School (4 min)
• 3.6 Km Macgregor State High School (7 min)
• 3.8 Km Mount Gravatt State High School (7 min)
• 4. 7 Km Griffith University (8 min)
• 4 Km QEII Hospital (7 min)
Upper Mount Gravatt is a popular suburb on the South-side of Brisbane located just 8 km South East of Brisbane CBD. With easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
Convenient for city commuters with the dedicate Brisbane City Council Busway which provides speedy public transport access to the CBD! For drivers, the commute to the city is a breezy 15 minute drive. As well as being ideally located to the holiday destinations of the Gold & Sunshine Coasts.
Local Schools in the area include Upper Mount Gravatt Primary, St Bernard's Catholic College & Clairvaux Mackillop College. Upper Mount Gravatt is also closely located to Mount Gravatt State High School, St Agnes Catholic College & Brisbane Adventists College. For further study opportunities Upper Mount Gravatt is also closely located to Griffith University & Mt Gravatt East TAFE.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.