House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Upper Mount Gravatt
Best Investment for the Future!Property ID 1512152Are you looking to invest in one of the most sought after streets in Upper Mount Gravatt? Located near Westfield Garden City shopping centre and only a few minutes from both the Gateway and Southeast Freeways, here's an opportunity to secure a property close to shops, major schools and public transport.
Property is currently owner-occupied and renovated only recently. An ideal buy for an astute investor looking to take advantage of the huge growth in the area.
This stunningly renovated home is looking for a new owner! Do you like high quality fixtures and fittings? Do you need a big yard for kids and pets? Do you want the perfect deck for entertaining? You've found the house!! Located between future million Dollar homes, this high-set beauty is sure to impress!
Entrance into the home is through the brand new deck. Ideal for entertaining, it currently houses an 8 seater table plus lounge setting. The elevated position allows the deck a lovely outlook and wonderful breezes in summer.
The open plan living area is welcoming and homey. With hardwood timber floors complimenting the modern renovations, kitchen, dining and lounge are all combined with access to the deck via the formal front entrance or sliding glass door.
Spacious and open, the modern kitchen is a dream for any budding chef. With a sleek stone bench top and brand new stainless steel appliances including Westinghouse electric cooktop, dishwasher, range hood and Miele oven. Adding additional work space, the breakfast bar creates a great space for extra dining room or a place for the kids to do their homework.
Generous in size, the lounge area is ideal for a growing family and features a new split system air conditioning unit.
Bedrooms two and three have built-in wardrobes with high quality shelves and drawers fitted. Bedroom one boasts an extra-large built-in wardrobe with built-in storage.
Newly renovated, the bathroom features stone bench, his and hers vanity, spacious shower recess and WC. The laundry has also been built-in to the bathroom to save from trekking up and down the stairs for every load!
With ground floor constructed well above legal height (approximately 3m+), the possibilities are endless. Build in downstairs for your teenagers, grandparents or just to rent out and help with the mortgage. The area currently has an electric garage door and can accommodate up to 4 cars with plenty of room for storage left over.
Ideal for kids and pets a like, the spacious yard is great for a trampoline, fetch or big cubby house. The possibility of a granny flat is also available due to the length of the yard.
• Brand New Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry and Toilet.
• Brand New Westinghouse Cooktop, Rangehood, Dishwasher and Miele Oven.
• Brand New Air Conditioning Unit
• Brand New Wardrobes to all Bedrooms with Storage.
• Painted Internally and Externally.
• New Metal Windows Plus Fly Screens.
• Brand New Blinds Throughout.
• Brand New Deck and Stairs to Deck
• Newly Polished Hardwood Timber Floors.
• New Colourbond Fencing.
• New Skylight in Kitchen.
• New Downlights Throughout.
• New Plumbing and Electrical Throughout Home.
• Home has been Raised to Above Legal Height (approx. 3m+ ground to first level)
• 5 min Drive or 10 min Bike Ride to Mount Gravatt State High School
• 3 min Drive or 5 min Bike Ride to Wishart State Primary School
• 13 Kms to Brisbane CBD
• Only 5-10 min Walk to 3 Local Bus Stop
• Catch Express 171 into Garden City, Brisbane City and Fortitude Valley
• Catch Express 187 to Griffith University
• Local Take Away's , Bottle Shop and Medical Centre on the End of Your Street
• 3 min Drive to Mt Gravatt Plaza and 4 min Drive to Garden City
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.