House for Sale
- About this property
Contemporary Sophistication Meets Luxe Family LivingProperty ID 1910785Designed to impress, this display home is for sale and is wholly finished with all of your landscaping completed, as well as colours and finishes already selected and styled by a professional interior designer. It's all of the brand new home perks with a professional touch across the style and design spectrum, as well as the benefit of saving time. Perfect for those who want the new home experience without the decision making or construction process and at a fraction of what it would cost to do yourself, this GJ Gardner display home is your perfect purchase.
This impeccably finished newly constructed home is designed to encompass elements of flexibility, privacy and space over two generous levels. With an eye catching exterior and clean modern lines, this home is not only striking but practical too. Offering several living and entertaining areas as well as super-sized bedrooms, it more than meets the needs of the modern family lifestyle.
The entry level to the home features:
* Informal open plan living rooms offer a light crisp palette, engineered oak flooring and with a green leafy outlook to the child friendly yard through a bank of floor to ceiling glass.
* Transition from interior to exterior is seamless, incorporating a covered dining zone, casual seating area, level lawns and expertly manicured gardens
* The kitchen is simply stunning; with flair comes functionality comprising top of the range Blanko appliances, including dual ovens, 5 burner gas hob and integrated dishwasher. * Adjoining butler's pantry offers exceptional storage space
* Generous media room makes for the ultimate family night in while the open plan living and dining are easily adaptable for all occasions
* Grand guest suite overlooking garden includes luxe ensuite with double vanity, shower, separate WC and generous walk in robe
An oak staircase with glass balustrade and pendant lighting leads you up to the second level. It includes:
* Huge rumpus, large enough to cater for 6 seater lounge, features built in storage and bespoke TV cabinetry
* Three additional queen sized bedrooms with feature walk-in robes and share a main bathroom with soaking tub, vanity, shower & separate WC
* Sixth bedroom/Multi Purpose Room includes mirrored built in robe and captures lovely views and breezes
* Tranquil Master retreat is entered via double doors and includes luxurious ensuite with striking black herringbone tile feature, wall hung his/hers vanity, soaking tub, timber battening feature, separate WC, generous shower with rain shower head. The walk in robe/dressing room is sizeable and the room takes in the beautiful leafy vistas from its contemporary juliet balcony
Practicalities, such as storage capacity, aren't sacrificed in the quest for beauty. The home includes internal access to double lock up car accommodation, abundant storage, wide hallway with concrete wall feature, high ceilings, family-sized laundry, video intercom & smart air conditioning.
Offering a long list of upgraded luxury inclusions:
* Professionally landscaped gardens
* Stylish upgraded faade
* Quality floor coverings and window furnishings
* Ducted heating and cooling system
* Security system
* Upgraded gourmet kitchen
* High quality finishes throughout including merbau timber paneling
* Professionally styled colours and interiors
General Property Features
* Land size 597m2
* Total Floor area of 408m2
* Caesarstone benches throughout
* Engineered oak flooring throughout
* CBUS lighting control system, accessible by wiser phone app
* CCTV accessible by phone app
* Data cables to each bedroom and living area
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Three phase power to home
* Heat pump hot water system
* Video Intercom
* 7% rental return with existing lease in place until March 2020 with two additional 6 month options - guaranteed cash in your pocket every month and GJ Gardner pays your outgoings including a cleaning and garden maintenance program/
Located in the brand new master planned community just 12km from the Brisbane CBD, 'Ellendale' embraces 91 hectares of nature corridors and recreation space. A true bush retreat with the city at your feet, the setting backs on to South D'Aguilar National Park & provides the perfect backdrop for contemporary family living. With rigorous design standards in place that promote a consistent high standard of architectural design, the implementation of sustainable design principles and integrated landscape design, your future lifestyle and investment is protected.
So much more than bricks and mortar. More than an address people refer to. Even more than a hub of family life. Living in your newly built home in 'Ellendale' is the perfect foundation for how life should be.
Contact James Monaghan on 0433 184 562 or Iva Chadwick on 0431 314 639 to arrange your immediate inspection of this stunning residence!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.