Residential Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Upper Coomera
Rare Find! Pair of Spacious 2 Level Duplexes - Rear Street AccessProperty ID 1678394Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, next to a park with only one neighbour you will find this pair of majestic 2 level duplexes. With stand out features such as large grassed backyards with rear access from the road behind, 2.4m high ceilings, space, storage and the perfect location with a short walk to the local school, Kindy and shops, this property is a must to inspect to appreciate it. Both are tenanted with leases expiring August and September currently achieving fantastic returns! Or perhaps you may wish to move into both or just rent one out. The choice is yours. Situated on one title with no body corporate fees, you are only paying just one set of Council rates.
* Spacious modern kitchen with dishwasher and heaps of storage
* Large family room opening out onto undercover entertainment are and large grassed area
* Both townhouses has rear access from Brygon Creek Road, ideal for caravan, boat, cars, trailers with heaps of room for a pool
* Dining Room
* Powder Room
* 2.4m high ceilings
* Gas hot water
* Split air conditioning, security windows
* Under stair storage
* Internal Laundry
* Extra wide double lock up garage
* Neutral tones throughout
* 2 Linen cupboards
* Water tanks to both properties
* Spacious master bedroom with huge WIR, fan, air-conditioner with Ensuite featuring double basins, large shower
* Two further bedrooms with blinds, fans, BIRs, security windows
* Separate upstairs toilet
* 2.4m high ceilings
* Family bathroom
* Further linen cupboards for even more storage
Centrally located only 5mins to Coomera Station, proposed Coomera Town Centre Site, New retain taking over Masters (JB Hi-Fi, Spotlight etc), new Coles coming. Upper Coomera is the No. 1 suburb mentioned on the news and in the newspapers as being the most sought after suburb to invest in. The new retain and housing development to the area has exploded and is the buyers' choice to buy on the Gold Coast, with high future growth inevitable.
Call Deborah, the listing agent today to inspect. You won't believe the size of this property!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.