House for Sale
- About this property
Committed Sellers Are Relocating!Property ID 1940641Offering a front balcony & rear undercover entertainment areas surrounded by trees for privacy, this home provides an abundance of space to easily cater for gatherings or growing families while having the potential to add more areas for living or entertaining downstairs with an additional separate toilet.
You'll appreciate the massive living room that flows from the dining area and kitchen to three generously sized bedrooms (two with built-in robes) and a modern bathroom with a separate toilet. Living through Summer won't be a concern with the inclusions of ceiling fans, air-con and a Cardiff Air system! The fixed awnings are also a fantastic inclusion to ease the Eastern and Western sun.
The fully fenced corner block offers an enormous 7m side access that will easily fit a caravan or boat. The fence at the back of the block separates the yard into two which will allow for easy supervision of children and pets or a separate yard space if you're looking for dual living!
Within 1km of this beautiful family home, you will have access to many amenities such as; Underwood Market Place, multiple bus stops, parklands, and access to the Pacific Motorway and many more. Highly renowned private school such as St Peters Catholic Primary and Redeemer College and popular state schools are also only a short drive away.
- Three generously sized bedrooms (two with large built-in robes and one with a ceiling fan)
- Modern bathroom and separate toilet
- Air-con and ceiling fans in the living area PLUS a Cardiff Air system in the hall way
- Front balcony and Rear undercover entertainment deck PLUS paved patio under rear entertainment area
- Rumpus room down stairs with separate toilet
- Fully fenced corner block with separate yard spaces and a 7m side access
- 16 Solar panels x 1.5kw and Modern solar water system
- Fixed awnings to block out Eastern and Western sun
- Double lock-up garage with additional space to park up to a further 6 vehicles
- 20 min drive to Brisbane CBD & 45 min drive to Gold Coast
- 10 min drive to Garden City Shopping Centre and Sunnybank Plaza
- Walk to multiple Bus Stops
- Walking distance to Underwood Market Place
- 8 min drive to St Peters Primary School & Redeemer College
- 5 min drive to Eight Mile Plains State School & Springwood Road State School
- Multiple parklands within walking distance
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact marketing agent Beau on 0414 386 054 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.