Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Townsville City
Breath Taking Views!Property ID 1676316What a phenomenal property opportunity with a breathtaking view! Hillside Crescent winds along the highest lanes of Townsville, ascending upwards towards the sky. The owner has started her wandering travelling days and this property is to be sold. The owner is offering 6 months Body Corporate for Free! Massive savings on Body Corporate when you pay on time.
* Single car park secured in the garage (remote control garage door)
* Ample visitor parking spaces
* Generous store room with lighting and power
* Living, Dining & Kitchen merge - all boast unobstructed views of Magnetic Island & Ocean
* Marble spacious bench tops, generous storage, wonderful breakfast bar
* Protected balcony for BBQ's, wine, cheese, coffee, plants etc for enjoying North Queensland
* Sensibly tiled throughout
* Vistors / guests washroom (second toilet)
* Modern renovated bathroom, glass bench top, long double headed shower
* Master bedroom has private entrance to bathroom and wall of built-ins
* Second bedroom spacious with built-ins
* Entirely Air-Conditioned - not that you need it - the breezes are terrific
* Delightful ornate cornices and ceiling roses
* Indoor laundry is generous
* NBN connected
* Ocean views from every window, carpark, stairwell... The water horizon is mezmorizing
DIRECTIONS: Travel towards Castle Hill on Victoria Street Townsville City, turning left into Stanton Terrace before curving right up into Hillside Crescent.
INVESTORS: Furniture is available for purchase with this unit if required. You will find marketing a furnished apartment of this quality and with these vista's particularly attractive to corporate leases.
Julie Munro & The team are proud to present this property to the Townsville Property Market. You are able to organise inspections with Julie & The Team at any time of the week - just call!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.