- About this property
- Explore Toowong
Sold by Andrew Under the Hammer!Property ID 1686489Down the end of Broseley Road you will find Kent Street tucked away amongst the trees and number 15 backs on to Anzac Park which offers both walking and mountain bike trails for the adventurous.
This post war high set home is nestled on 728sq.m of virtually flat land and offers the opportunity for someone to secure their first home, somewhere to renovate or demolish and build your dream home.
The western end of Toowong is a highly sought after area and rarely does an opportunity like this come along. The property is tucked away in a dead end street in such a quiet pocket however is just 3 minutes away from the West Toowong Bowls club and only 7 minutes to Toowong village, Toowong train station or even Indooroopilly Shopping centre.
• Three bedroom high set home with enclosed utility rooms underneath
• 728sq.m of virtually flat land backing on to Anzac Park
• Move straight in, renovate or demolish and build your dream home (STCA)
• Back yard has large, north facing covered entertaining area
• Impressive views from the kitchen, dining and bedrooms at the rear
As properties like this don't come on the market often, I encourage you to get in early.
Please check the open home schedule or call Andrew directly to arrange your own private inspection.
"This property may be going to Auction or advertised without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes".