House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Toorbul
Ah the Serenity - All Offers ConsideredProperty ID 1310773This property has approximately 72m of water frontage on Elimbah Creek with deep water access to Pumicestone Passage. Complete with the original 106 year old home that has been raised off the ground and partially renovated, a massive machinery shed with 3 phase power and a rear door opening to the slipway to the creek, a green house, aviary, huge vegetable garden and an abundance of fruit and nut trees.
Beautifully landscaped level ground with water features and irrigation system in place plus plenty of places to sit and relax, catch crabs, fish or just watch the boats sail by.
*106 year old home, partially renovated
* Air conditioned lounge
* Dining area
* Updated kitchen
* Back deck overlooking water off kitchen
* Master bedroom with air conditioning & fan
* 2 Other bedroom/utility rooms
* Separate toilet
* Double car port
* Machinery shed14m x10m approximately
* Machinery shed has rear door to slip way
* Garden shed
* Chook house
* Vegetable garden
* Fruit & nut trees
* 5 Water tanks with 2 pumps
* Irrigation System
* Approximately 45 Minutes to Brisbane airport
* Approximately 36 Minutes to Caloundra airport
* Approximately 3 minutes to Toorbul township
Call Peter Thatcher today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.