Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tingalpa
Desirable LivingProperty ID 1704969Here is an opportunity for you to purchase a town house situated in the popular "Wondall Gardens that is as neat as a pin and ready for you to move straight in.
Owner has updated the interior decor including; new flooring, blinds, ceiling fans, air con, light fittings, kitchen appliances, and toilets making it more contemporary.
This townhouse is a must see, inspect today as owner occupied properties such as this one are snapped up quickly.
I would encourage you to contact me on 0402 280 824 to avoid disappointment.
30/583 Wondall Road features include;
• Three good size bedrooms each feature built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom includes ceiling fan, air-con and en-suite
• Main bathroom comes with separate bath
• Well appointed kitchen with ceramic cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage space
• Air conditioned smart design open plan layout with separate lounge & dining areas
• Fully fenced courtyard
• Laundry leading to back yard plus 3rd toilet
• Single lock up remote garage with internal access, plus parking for a second car on the driveway
• Extra storage area under the stairs
• Sparkling in-ground pool surrounded by lush tropical landscape gardens
• Plenty of visitors parking
• Well-managed complex with an onsite manager and a high ratio of owner occupiers
• Fantastic rental return for the investor with expected rental $410 - $430 per week
Conveniently located close to state schools, childcare centres, Wynnum Plaza shopping centre, Wynnum Golf Course, Moreton Bay Girls & Boys Colleges, Aldi, Bunnings and a Short drive to Wynnum/Manly Esplanade. Only 3km to Gateway Motorway, 14 km to the CBD, 5km to railway station and bus stop at front door.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.