Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore The Gums
Low Input - Quality Country - Abundance of FeedProperty ID 1672815Ashby' Livestock / Grain Production
• 39km* north-east of The Gums, 119km* west of Dalby
• 2,408.89ha* (5,952ac*) leasehold
• Dryland cultivation 2,000ac* Brigalow Belah country consisting of black to brown clays
• 1,000ac* of improved pasture bambatsi, Gatton panic and purple pidgeon (including 375ac* of new bambatsi)
• 610ac* oats, 850ac* forage, 495ac* wheat to be planted
• 3 equipped bores pump to tanks and troughs, 9 dams
• Steel yards, burgle design with crush, branding cradle, steel loading ramp, 400* head capacity
• Fencing in very good condition 20 main paddocks
• 4 bedroom home, sheds, silos, gravel hard stand and pit
Prime location, abundant feed and ability to have 2 income streams makes Ashby' an attractive procurement for the astute buyer. With ample water, prime wheat growing country and complimented with breeding / backgrounding country, Ashby' is ready for the new owner to reap the rewards.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.