- About this property
- Explore The Gap
Open CancelledProperty ID 1773503UNDER CONTRACT
Visiting guests, dual income opportunity, large family, teenagers, or granny - if you need the separate space 4 Tamara Street has the answer. Recent renovations have transformed this rock solid property into a light, bright, and stylish haven that your family will love to call home. From the stunning kitchens and bathrooms, to the multiple outdoor entertaining options, and elevated views 4 Tamara Street is a must see property this weekend!
Living on the top level of the home. -
* 4 bedrooms 3 with built in wardrobes.
* Spacious kitchen with loads of bench space and storage opens up to the air-conditioned dining and living area.
* Perfectly located, the large covered deck will be a favourite place to entertain, relax, and take advantage of the views. There is also another deck opening up to the front of the home off the living room, this is a great feature allowing the home to be filled with light and breezes.
* The classy renovated bathroom rounds off the living on the top level.
Living on the bottom level. -
* The open plan design consist of a full kitchen, (air-conditioned) open plan living room, large bathroom and laundry with dual access. The addition of a clever concertina style door the living room allows the space partitioned to create 2 rooms - ideal for a self contained living.
* Opening up off the kitchen is a second large deck. This is a space ideally used if watching the kids play in the flat fully fenced back yard. Large enough for a pool or a game of backyard cricket.
Practical necessities have not been over looked with a huge double lock up garage and loads of storage throughout the home.
All this is located in an elevated convenient section of our beautiful suburb. Just a short stroll to the express city bus, The Gap State High School & Primary, and also only minutes to The Gap shopping Centre. Don't let this one slip through the net, call me now to organise an inspection.