- About this property
- Explore The Gap
Extra Large Family Home - Owners Say Sell!Property ID 1561440This modern spacious family home is one of a kind. Ideally suited to the family looking for space, style, and entertaining options. Sitting on 1000m2 of land the home is decked out with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a study/gym and undercover parking for up to three vehicles - this is a property that you will be proud to call home. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac up a private driveway, this home offers privacy and seclusion while still having quality schools, shops, and transport at your fingertips
Welcome to 3 Gawalla Street
* 5 Bedrooms + a large home office/gym. The master bedroom is the ultimate parents getaway, located on its own private level, featuring generous walk in wardrobe and an impressive ensuite. Bedroom 4 also has a private ensuite.
* Boasting 2 spacious separate living rooms. Ideally for a formal and informal setting. The formal living room has a cosy fire place.
* The open plan kitchen flows effortlessly through the informal living room opening out to the entertainers deck and pool. This space is the life of the home. The kitchen boasts granite bench tops, induction stove top, and loads of bench space. The home cook will thrive in this kitchen! The striking roof angles and large feature windows allow this space to be filled with light and give you a lovely green backdrop.
* The undercover deck and pool provides a lovely place to entertain the largest of gatherings. You will find yourself spending a lot of time relaxing on the deck taking in the view of the surrounding hills.
* The impressive sprawling floor plan provides so much space for the modern family to thrive. There is space to spend quality time together, and also your own private space to get away from it all.
Practical necessities and additional extras have not been over looked.
- Double lock up garage + additional undercover space for a third car or boat.
- Daikin ducted air-conditioning throughout the home.
- 3Kw solar system system.
- Termite reticulation barrier.
- 2 x garden sheds.
- Security screens and doors.
- Tinted windows and shutters for privacy and style.
- Hardwired speakers.
Any buyer that ventures through the doors of 3 Gawalla Street will be impressed with the quality and space. This is a family home that has been extremely well thought out and designed, there is nothing more you could want. Don't miss your opportunity to inspect.