House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore The Gap
Picture Perfect - Close to Ashgrove/BardonProperty ID 1560403If you're needing space to work from home or are just looking for a larger than average family home this is it! The floor plan offers full flexibility for the needs of the modern family. Two levels of living allows room for the whole family to live comfortably with space to enjoy.
The upper level flows seamlessly through bi-fold doors to the expansive entertainment deck just imagine spending a relaxing evening enjoying the panoramic view.
Downstairs has a further teenagers/parents retreat or guest accommodation, large study (or man-cave), bathroom, plus another large living area.
Just some of the features of this property are:-
- stunning modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, induction hotplates and bi-fold windows with views to the hills.
- expansive entertainment deck with large shade sail engineered to give high UV
protection shade in summer, warming sun in winter and an abundance of natural light to inside living areas year round.
- two luxurious bathrooms - stunning bath and natural stone massage shower.
- large spacious lounge and separate dining room
- split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- flat, fully usable 604sqm with a fully fenced child friendly yard at the rear (perfect for the family pooch)
- massive living area downstairs (many opportunities - potential gym, pool room, third car accommodation, rumpus room, additional bedrooms - yes, unlike other homes this one has legal head height across the lower level)
- convenient interior stairs between levels
- extra large garage to house two cars plus additional storage space
- ample storage throughout the home
- an inviting front courtyard garden for lovely fresh fruit and vegetables
Lots of other features - two water tanks, solar hot water, gold batt insulation, screened windows, separate laundry,
front patio and patio under the rear deck.
Next to Ashgrove for an easy commute to the city.
Don't miss out!
The setting is tranquil and leafy, making this a perfect escape from the busy rush of today's lifestyle. You have the convenience of being situated near great schools, public transport and only 9km to the city!
Renowned for its village-style living, central shopping centre and top educational facilities, The Gap also enjoys having many walkways and recreational parks (including Brisbane Forest Park and Enoggera Dam - recently opened for swimming and recreational water sports) so close to the CBD.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.