- About this property
- Explore The Gap
Times Running Out to Inspect This Fantastic RenovatorProperty ID 1548670If you are looking for a home with the right attributes for a great fixer-upper then 18 Trebonne Street, The Gap is the home for you. This homes ticks all the boxes with generous living areas, high vaulted ceilings, multiple bathrooms, in ground pool (note pool needs some TLC) and a fantastic elevated and level position with views to Mt Coot-tha. Add in a convenient location within walking distance to schools, park lands, public transport, shops and you have a home that is perfect for any buyer looking for a home with potential. Make no mistake the executors of the property have made their instructions very clear that a result is needed and are prepared to meet the market place. A building and pest report will be provided to all interested buyers.
- Three spacious bedrooms each with built-in ward robes and includes a generous master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Two bathrooms
- The home provides two spacious living spaces that include a large open plan kitchen with an adjoining dining and lounge, plus a large separate family room.
- Separate laundry room with an adjoining powder room.
- An in ground pool is at the rear of the property. Currently needing repair and quotes can be provided to all interested buyers.
- Separate double lock up garage with additional space for storage.
- 5kw Solar panel system and solar hot water system
- 614m2 level and elevated block with views to Mt Coot-tha
- All this is conveniently located with schools, park lands, and public transport only moments walk from your front door. While only a short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.