House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore The Gap
Country Meets City in Stylish Contemporary Queenslander - 14.5 Acres with Development PotentialProperty ID 1531582Grandeur meets convenience in this 1000m2 under roof, single level palace of privacy. Escape the pace of an urban lifestyle with your own inner-city paradise, nestled high and private in The Gap. The expansive estate ensures complete gated exclusivity, less than half an hour from the city centre. The gardens boast 14.5 acres of low-maintenance, established, bird-friendly trees. You can truly embrace the country lifestyle with room for horses and alpacas. Spacious verandahs surround the property, offering picturesque views across the city, Taylor Range, Mt. Coot-tha and Mt. Nebo. You'll have the best seat in Brisbane for the stunning Riverfire display!
An architecturally designed masterpiece, the interiors of this home boast a level of luxury and comfort with extra high ceilings adding an element of extravagance to the already spacious rooms. The property comes equipped with the ultimate man-cave for cars, recreational vehicles/caravans, boats or even helicopters! Complete with bathroom and kitchenette there is room for 6 cars with plenty of storage and workshop plus 3 phase power and two post vehicle hoist. Enjoy the best in modern convenience with air conditioning and smart wiring for sound and lighting throughout. You'll love entertaining from the stunning timber kitchen, established in the heart of the home.
- Gourmet kitchen with Chefs pantry, fridge, Caesar stone bench tops, steam oven, microwave and top of the range European appliances
- Open plan, massive lounge/dining leading to entertainers deck with 12' ceilings
- Wide Wrap around decking accessible from every room
- Polished floorboards, 10'-12' high ceilings and carpet throughout
- Parents' retreat in separate wing, complete with lounge, fireplace, walk-in-robe, massive ensuite with spa bath, and private deck
- A further 7 bedrooms all with fitted out BIR's; 3 currently being used as craft, study, and office space
- Four bathrooms plus powder room
- Entertainment/rumpus/billiard room with bar with kitchenette (billiard table can be included)
- Caretakers office
- King-sized laundry with private deck
- Extensive storage and cupboard space throughout
- Attached oversized 4 car garage with storage and internal entry into house
- Separate oversized 6 car garage workshop with 3 phase power and two post hoist with bathroom & kitchenette. 3.6 metre ceiling height with additional external under cover parking.
- Garden maintenance machinery included with property
- 120,000 litres of fresh water tank storage
- Private gated entry with portico up to circular driveway
- 5.84 Hectares (approx 14.5 acres)
- Picturesque pool area with amazing views
- Future urban living development potential, concept plan with brief is available for discussion.
If living on a grand scale on your own private hilltop estate is your style, then look no further. This property is a short distance from excellent private and public schools, transport options, and shopping precincts. Fully fitted out with every modern convenience, this property is sure to surpass even the highest expectations. Enjoying all the comforts of country life only 9km from the city centre is a once in a lifetime opportunity - call Kim now to make sure you don't miss out!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.