- About this property
- Explore The Gap
Creative Design and a Quiet LocalProperty ID 1477427Perfectly positioned in one of The Gaps most sought after locations is this fantastic multi level contemporary home. Walking through the front door you will see that this home ticks all the right boxes with generous living areas over two levels, high ceilings, wide hardwood floors, quality finishes plus a touch of character. Mix this with a thoughtful well designed layout that takes full advantage of its private location and ideal northerly aspect and you have a home that is simply perfect for the modern family especially those looking to accommodate the older children, Grandparent or home business. Inspections are a must you will not be disappointed.
- In total four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms including a generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. The fourth bedroom can be found downstairs and is an ideal guest bedroom, home business or granny flat coming complete with kitchenette, walk-in robe and ensuite.
- An abundance of living over two levels provides space for the whole family to escape. Upstairs living is the hub of the homes entertainment with two very generous living areas each separated by the open plan kitchen. The light filled main living area has expansive glass sliding doors which act as a feature windows opening the main living area to the elements. When opened it really brings the outside in, capturing breezes and stunning views across the parkland. The rear living area is level to the ground and open outs to a covered patio area and the fully fenced back yard. A third living area can be found downstairs and is perfect for the teenagers retreat or large home office.
- The modern kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances, loads of bench space and ample storage. Its open plan design allows the chef to always to be part of the party and will no doubt be the hub the upstairs living areas.
- The home also includes a stunning in-ground salt water pool. The landscaped surrounds provide complete privacy and create the perfect spot to relax by the pool on weekends.
- Practical necessities have not been overlooked and include remote double lock-up garage with an adjoining very generous storage room, high ceilings, ducted air conditioning throughout the entire home, security system, security screens, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, 3000L water tank and comes complete with low maintenance landscaped gardens.
All this is conveniently located with schools, parklands, and public transport only moments walk from your front door. While only a short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.