- About this property
- Explore Tennyson
Deceased Estate :: Magnificent Views :: Could This be the Buy of 2016?Property ID 1553193Elite waterfront apartment in the exclusive Lushington Tower at Tennyson Reach with spectacular views is on the market to sell. Claiming the highly prized position right on the river's bend and on the eighth level of the Lushington Tower, the river, golf course and northerly City views will become part of your daily outlook.
Taking centre stage is the sleek and stylish kitchen with island bench providing interaction with the open plan living/dining area and expansive alfresco balcony, the perfect place to entertain family and friends or to relax after a busy day. It's light-filled, peaceful and private, a lifestyle and position most would envy, with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors promoting summer breezes. The interiors as you would expect have been designed for both luxury and practicality in mind, utilising the finest of materials, from the moment you step onto the grounds you will be impressed by all that's on offer here.
Features include ::
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen with built in study nook
- Miele kitchen appliances, Caesar stone benchtops, intergraded dishwasher, plumbed refrigerator, sleek cabinetry and invaluable breakfast bar
- Master bedroom has an ensuite, walk in robe, set away from living areas
- Second bedroom has built in robes and direct access to terrace balcony
- European laundry with washing machine and dryer included
- Ducted air-conditioning, security entry, tandem basement car spaces, secure storage lock up.
- Spectacular city views from every room and still water, reflections on the river in front of the golf course.
- Freshly painted, new plush bedroom carpets, designer porcelain tiles in living areas
- 2.9ha of riverside parkland, river walkways, boat moorings, park playgrounds
- Gymnasium, two swimming pools, BBQ facilities, manicured gardens
- On-site caf, visitor parking and multi purpose meeting room.
- On-site manager, body corporate management, gardeners, secure letterboxes in carpark basement
- FREE 12 month membership to Queensland Tennis Centre
- Low body corporate fees - Oct 1st 2016 to Sep 30th 2017 Admin $3,288 & Sink Fund Nil fees required
Sinking Fund balance 31/03/2016 $5.083 million. Pet friendly
The location of this property is second to none, set at the active heart of this luxurious waterfront address at 'Tennyson Reach' with it's 2.9ha of riverside parkland, whose beautifully manicured gardens wrap around the extensive bike and walking paths available to utilise at leisure. Residents benefit with exclusive use of a dual lane heated lap pool, gymnasium and additional recreational pool situated beside this residential tower as well as the esteemed 'Buzz Bistro' dining scene.
Tennyson Reach occupies a prime never to be built out riverfront location. Brisbane's most prestigious tennis club is right at your doorstep, in fact included in the sale of this apartment is a FREE 12 MONTH membership to The Queensland Tennis Centre. Midweek social and fixture plays are great to get to know your neighbours. Whilst Indooroopilly Golf club beckons you from across the river, The Brisbane Golf Club is only a good one wood away. If cycling is your thing, lycra up and join one of the regular pelotons passing by each morning .
Only adding to the excitement of this precinct will the nearby $850 million dollar Yeerongpilly Green development which will blend boutique coffee shops, bars and restaurant, a major supermarket, 100 bed hotel with parklands and walkways.
This truly is a lifestyle decision, a lazy drive around the area and a quick look is sure to confirm your decision to reward yourself with all this outstanding home affords. The beneficiaries are committed to the sale, this property is one not to be missed. The time and date has been set for the sale, call today to view.