House for Sale
- About this property
The Best House Buy in the Peninsula!Property ID 1841985An immaculate penthouse alternative house in the heart of Teneriffe, this house is on offer for well below replacement cost, and without doubt offers the best value in market place.
This very rare find provides a "lock-up and leave" resort style sanctuary in the heart of New Farm/Teneriffe. This house really does offer genuine apartment style living with the added capital growth of a house in Teneriffe.
This immaculate home features a single main living level. There are only two steps down from the master bedroom suite to the kitchen, main living and dining zone.
A major draw card to this home is the level of finish to its magnificent living spaces:
• Spotted Gum built-in cabinetry and floors provide design continuity throughout.
• The master ensuite's stunning walls consist of slabs of shining ochre and golden Tiger's Eye semi-precious gemstones.
• The main bathroom features an eye-catching wall of cream and golden-brown onyx.
• The dramatic over-sized Brazilian quartzite stone bench divides the light filled living area from the chef's kitchen.
• In the kitchen space, gleaming carbon fibre cabinetry encloses numerous high-end Swiss V-Zug appliances and an oversized integrated Miele fridge.
• Large bi-fold doors provide seamless access to a secluded, outdoor covered living area.
• Upstairs, a second living area/retreat and home office provides views to the Gabba.
• Zoned ducted air conditioning on the main floor with split systems upstairs, keeps this house wonderfully cool on the hottest of days.
• Downstairs is a tandem two car garage with a huge amount of storage.
• Easy care gardens and a north east facing plunge pool complement the resort feel of this beautiful home.
• Last, a back-to-base security system provides peace of mind when you lock-up and leave for both out-of-town breaks and extended travel.
Location is everything and the great thing is that you are within strolling distance of the very best of New Farm/Teneriffe's restaurants, cafes and boutiques. There is also easy access to buses and the City Cat ferry service goes straight to Bulimba or on to Hamilton or the City.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.