Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Teneriffe
Fully Renovated, Private Courtyard ApartmentProperty ID 1625494Quietly positioned in sought-after Teneriffe, this tastefully renovated ground floor, one bedroom apartment offers a contemporary design in an ultra-convenient inner city location. It is a perfect opportunity for first home buyers to move straight in or investors seeking high rental returns well into the future.
Open and spacious, this flowing floor plan encompasses combined living and dining areas that span out to a large private courtyard. Inside, quality finishes abound with all the work having being done for you, the only thing left to is move in!
The sleek kitchen has plenty of storage and the bench space is ideal for any budding gourmet chef, boasting a gas cooktop and European appliances. The large bedroom features a built in wardrobe and a second private courtyard.
• Generous 87m2 of liveable space
• Spacious bedroom + private courtyard
• Stylish renovated bathroom with frameless walk in shower
• Beautifully presented kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
• Open plan living & dining areas
• Large courtyard that is perfect for entertaining
• Storage shed
• Air-conditioned + ceiling fans throughout
• Building facilities: Large lap pool, onsite management & multiple visitor car parks
• Pet friendly building
Located just 50 metres from the river, you will enjoy the restaurants and bars that make Teneriffe so popular. Catch the City Cat to the CBD, or cycle alongside the river all the way to the city, don't miss out on the best Brisbane has to offer!
The owner is relocating and is very motivated to sell, contact the agent today to arrange a private viewing!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.