Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Teneriffe
Style & Elegance in a Rare Woolstore MasterpieceProperty ID 1561389*Entry Via Dakota South Entrance*
Home sweet home. That is exactly what you will think as soon as you turn the key to apartment 208 and walk in the door. Walking into the over-sized entrance foyer, which immediately gives you a feeling a size and space, not normally felt in your typical apartment. Typical, is certainly not a word you can use to describe this modern and stylishly presented home.
Upon entering the apartments' living space from the spacious entrance, the first thing you notice is the original timber beams which frame each living area and give definition to the distinctive living zones that you have to choose from. These timber beams combined with the exposed red brick wall at the end of the living space are just some of the original characteristics and charm that these historic buildings are known and loved, which perfectly juxtapose the modern renovations of this stunning apartment.
There are 2 generous bedrooms at the rear of the home, complete with large built in wardrobes and serviced by a well renovated bathroom. At front of the apartment, overlooking tree lined Macquarie Street is the over-sized master retreat, which has a very generous double sided walk through robe which leads to a renovated ensuite bathroom.
At the heart of this apartment is the custom designed and built kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, including a built-in wine fridge. One of the distinguishing features is the beautiful L-shaped stone island bench, where many nights will be spent cooking dinner for friends while enjoying a glass of a wine.
• Large Master retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Immaculately renovated.
• 2 double bedrooms both with built in robes
• 2 secure car spaces
• 164 sqm of open plan living
• Multiple living zones
• Perfect North-East aspect that allows natural light and cool breezes to flow throughout
• Air-conditioned & ceiling fans throughout
• High ceilings, original exposed timber beams & sash windows
• Pet friendly (subject to body corporate approval)
• Central to the shopping & restaurants of Merthyr Village & the new Gasworks' development
• Transport by bus is at your door, Citycat is minutes away
• Secure building with on-site management
• Building facilities Lap pool, gym, BBQ area & lift
Designed to embrace the Teneriffe lifestyle and reflecting its rich history this well laid out Dakota apartment is a captivating combination of warmth and character. Teneriffe is the former historical docklands area of Brisbane, and now is a vibrant inner city village with cafes, bars, restaurants, river boardwalks, New Farm Park, fortnightly farmer's markets at the powerhouse, Gasworks shopping precinct, Airport link connection and public transportation to CBD via bus, city cat or city glider.
Contact Simon today and organise a time to view this spectacular apartment.