Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Taringa
Extremely Motivated Seller.Property ID 1522472This stunning, quiet, functional apartment located high in Taringa is perfect for retirees or young parents. All on one level, you can drive in and take your groceries or young children straight through to the kitchen and living space. Hassle free, no stairs, no upstairs neighbours and in a safe and established neighbourhood, this apartment will suit a very specific buyer with practicality in mind as well as sophistication and elegance. Extremely low maintenance and still under the building warranty, you can just move in and relax.
• Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances.
• 3 queen-size bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Open plan living and dining room sprawling onto the covered rear deck.
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, screened windows and Plantation shutters.
• 2 secure parking bays with easy accessibility and private entry
• Light and airy neutral tones displayed with the finer details.
• Ceramic tiles in high traffic areas and quality carpet under toe in bedrooms.
A small boutique complex of 16 apartments and only 5 kilometres to the Brisbane City this address comes with knowing you are purchasing in a prestige suburb of Brisbane. Beautiful local cafes, shops and shopping centres only a short distance away, easily accessible by all means of public transport. Ideally located inside a highly held school catchment precinct of Ironside State School, Indooroopilly State High School, St Peters Lutheran College, Brisbane Boy's College and Holy Family Primary School and only a short stroll to UQ University.