Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Taringa
Contract Crashed, Must be Sold This Weekend! ! !Property ID 1470515ATTENTION investors and first home buyers; a contract has just crashed and the owner's changed circumstances mean they MUST SELL. This unit is a great opportunity to expand your portfolio this new financial year in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs.
Only a stone's throw from major shops, cafes and bus stops that travel to Indooroopilly interchange and UQ; the location is hard to beat.
Situated within the peaceful streets of Taringa in a small block of 5 units, this two bedroom unit features a neutral toned kitchen fit out complemented by floating timber floor boards that extend into both bedrooms.
• Two Bedrooms, main with built in wardrobes
• Well appointed bathroom with internal laundry and separate toilet
• Open style kitchen and living area offering plenty of natural light
• Private balcony flowing from lounge with views over neighbouring properties
• Secure single lock up garage
• 70 sqm of living
• Low Body Corporate fees of $505/qtr
• Five minutes to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• Four minutes to Taringa train station
• Nine minutes to University of Queensland
• Located within Indooroopilly State Primary and High School catchment
• Rent appraised at $330 to $350 per week
The possibilities are endless; flip, rent or call it home. Whatever your plans are, one thing is certain - you do not want to miss out!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.