House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tannum Sands
Affordable LuxuryProperty ID 1672325Located in a premium neighborhood surrounded by prestigious homes & literally directly opposite the beach access it doesn't get much better than this well actually it does as the price is affordable for the area in which it is positioned.
Presenting in new condition and neat as a pin with not a thing to be done. Inside has had a complete upgrade from the front door to the back, it even has that new smell throughout and the outside is kept in pristine condition.
Let's have a sneak peak at what's on offer:
• Open plan living areas consisting of lounge, dining & family room with raked ceilings give that spaciousness feel
• Gorgeous kitchen with glass splash backs, custom cabinetry all soft close, Cesar stone benches, quality appliances & double fridge space with water provisions
• 3 Oversized bedrooms with the main offering plenty of room for the king setting.
• New split air-conditioning in master bedroom and second bedroom (piping and electrical in place for future install in 3rd bedroom & lounge room)
• Modern ensuite with double vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
• Walk in robe with custom shelves & drawers
• Family bathroom with floating cabinets, separate bath, spacious shower and tiled to the ceiling
• Good size laundry with custom cabinetry & plenty of storage cupboards
• Double lock up garage with new remote doors & internal access
• Large storage room for Dad to tinker or even a sewing room for Mum
• Front & rear entertainment area depending on your occasion
• Full concrete paths surrounding the home and paved driveway
• Fully fenced with concrete mow strip for easy yard maintenance
• Beautifully manicured lawns & gardens with full auto sprinkler systems throughout
Built by a well respected builder and recently renovated by another quality local builder. You certainly won't be disappointed with what is on offer and the prime location.
This is a golden opportunity to position yourself into a premium pocket of Tannum Sands that's always well sought after without breaking the budget.