House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tamborine Mountain
Make an Offer!Property ID 1489026Circumstances have changed and the owners of this lifestyle property want to see offers!
This massive 3+ bedroom family home has been recently renovated and provides the ideal secluded mountain escape to bring up your family (or for the grandchildren to visit).
Flat usable land surrounds the character filled residence which has been tastefully renovated with new luxury bathrooms, LED lighting throughout and a fresh coat of paint. There is plenty of space to kick a ball, ride a bike, or grow your own veggies and let the chickens roam. An added bonus for your convenience located just across the road is Guanaba Park fully equipped children's play ground & BBQ facilities and a Organic Farmers Market as well.
* Large formal and informal living areas
* Massive open plan kitchen and sunken living area
* Formal sunken lounge room with closed in fireplace
* 4mtr x 4mtr family bedrooms with built ins
* Huge 5mtr x 5mtr master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
* Formal dining room / home office or 4th bedroom
* Large family bathroom
* In ground salt water pool
* 3 bay car port closed in on 3 sides
* 2 x 10,000 gallon* water tanks and bore
* 5 Kw Solar System
* Great storage and separate laundry
* Walking distance to St Bernard's School, corner store and Golf Course
* All usable 9226m2 (2.27 acres) block with room for a horse
It is not often we see a property like this that will easily adapt to so many different family requirements or even the retiree looking for a rural lifestyle.
Inspections are a must to fully appreciate all this expansive property has to offer.
Inspections welcome 7 days a week
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.