Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tamborine Mountain
Witches Falls Cottages - Tamborine MountainProperty ID 1318915Witches Falls Cottages are tucked away on tranquil Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland (this area is also known as The Green Behind The Gold), just 30 minutes from the Gold Coast and less than an hours drive from Brisbane.
These delightfully different cottages provide intimate comfortable accommodation for couples - the ideal location for a romantic getaway or short break, and for those wishing to explore the magnificent Tamborine Mountain National Park.
A secluded and peaceful location nestled among flowering scented gardens and towering rose gums. The split level cottages with stone gable, bull-nose veranda, polished timber floors, cosy fireplaces and a roomy double spa are the ideal location for a romantic getaway. The prefect place to relax, unwind and revive. Each cottage also has a private courtyard garden with BBQ which affords pleasurable, private dining without leaving the privacy of your own sanctuary.
The location of Witches Falls Cottages on the Mountain is ideal - directly opposite Witches Falls National Park, short walk to village (shops, cafes & restaurants) and wineries no driving is required!
* 8 cottages in total (All cottages have a double spa, fireplace, kitchenette & private outdoor courtyard and BBQ)
* 2 x Premium Cottages
* 5 x Private Cottages
* 1 x Rain-forest Suite (attached to owner's residence)
* 2014 Certificate of Excellence award winner.
* Rated number 1 on TripAdvisor in area.
* Established Lifestyle business with opportunities for growth & more profits.
* Comfortable owners residence which is a two level, two bedroom free standing house. Both bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, separate toilet, fully fitted commercial kitchen, living/ dining and family room, private courtyard garden with BBQ.
* Very high occupancy with average 72% over a year, peaking at 95% in the busy season (winter).
* Onsite laundry with 2 x Washing machines & dryers
* Reception is located in the owners residence. Owners Residence id fully air-conditioned and has two fireplaces.
* AAA Tourism 4.5 Star rated
* Ample on-site parking for guests & owners
Note: A full set of recent accounts and YTD figures have been completed. In short: to June 2015 turnover was approximately $650,000 with profits in the vicinity of $350,000!! A recent valuation has been carried out by HTW showing a Return on Investment of approximately 11.25%
Detailed figures are available to interested parties through their accountant and after the completion of a confidentiality agreement.
For further information and your private inspection please contact Ed Dalton - our marketing agent.