House for Sale
- About this property
Entry Level Architect Designed Tallebudgera Valley PropertyProperty ID 1935977Perfectly positioned on gently rising ground backing onto Petsch Creek, and with expansive views over green parkland to the soaring hills beyond; all this unique & character laden residence needs is a little love and a fresh coat of paint to bring out it's full charm.
Internally, the home includes many features such as Australian Ash timber flooring, spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living, light filled high ceilings, 3 generous bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk in robe, and home office/study.
Sliding doors open up the internal living space to a wide covered timber deck overlooking the grounds - a perfect space for entertaining family & friends.
With owners moving on with their lives, this property has been priced for a quick sale, so hurry & inspect today if you want to take advantage of this rare offer.
- 848m2 allotment with parkland, mountain and creek views
- Jim Mullin architect designed home - Built in 2010
- Wide island kitchen bench with breakfast bar
- 3.5 meter high ceilings add light and space
- Fenced back yard
- Separate studio - originally a 2 car garage
- Combustion woodheater for those cooler Winter evenings
- Insulated ceilings and western walls
- 32,000 litres water storage
- Taylex wastewater treatment system
- Near to both Gibson and George Dacca Bramley Parks
- A short drive to local schools - walk to the school bus stop
- Minutes drive to shops, sporting grounds, golf courses & cafes