- About this property
- Explore Tallebudgera Valley
Iconic Architect Designed Acreage Estate - Priced to Sell! - Owners Ready to Go Now!Property ID 1754439Contemporary design fuses with prime Tallebudgera Valley acreage, making this a highly desirable property in the valley.
Designed by multi award winning architect Paul Uhlmann, this iconic home has attracted the attention of media, with articles in publications such as House & Garden, The Courier Mail, the Sunday Mail and the Weekend Bulletin; and deservedly receiving The RAIA Regional Commendation in 1997.
Highset and blending harmoniously with the pristine natural bushland backdrop, the residence is situated to make the most of the superb views over sweeping green pastures, tree clad hinterland ridges and nearby Tallebudgera Mountain.
The homes' interior includes 4 spacious bedrooms, the master with ensuite; main bathroom, a very generous light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area with huge picture windows to enhance the views, and pivotal to the heart of the home is an expansive central covered deck which divides the two ends of the home, providing an excellent alfresco living and entertaining area with open air views to the formal pool area and tranquil surrounds.
The property itself is a mix of cleared spacious parklike grounds studded with shade trees, plenty of room to put in paddocks for horses; and scenic natural bushland reserve with nature trails winding through.
- 4.96 acres, a mix of open cleared usable land and pristine natural bush
- Sparkling in ground formal pool
- Open plan kitchen with creative water tank walk-in pantry, wide benches & Electrolux appliances
- Stunning polished floorboards
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private sun drenched deck
- Air-conditioning and overhead fans
- Breezeways for comfortable Summer livability
- Combustion woodheater for cooler Winter evenings
- Views from every room
- Concrete caravan/horse float pad
- Storage shed
- Plenty of open cleared space for horses
- Abundant native wildlife including koalas, echidnas, wallabies and many birds species
- Nature trails through the bush
- A short drive from local schools, cafes, shops and sporting grounds
- For horse enthusiasts, the property is only a short ride from the public equestrian arena at George Dacca Bramley Park