House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tallebudgera Valley
6 Bedroom Home on 5 Acres - Huge Price Reduction for Quick Sale! Privacy & ViewsProperty ID 1633142Located in an elevated position against a tranquil leafy backdrop with expansive valley views, this superb property has it all, offering superlative entertainment options, accommodation to cater for extended family and guests, cleared usable land and paddock for a pony and all only 12 minutes from Burleigh.
Accessed by a sealed driveway winding up past a wildlife pond and stately trees, the main home, a stunning architectural residence with commanding views of the surrounds, includes quality finishes throughout. 6 generously proportioned bedrooms, multiple living areas, beautiful polished spotted gum hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, private parents retreat, huge entertainment deck and private pool area..
Nearby, a character filled American barn-style guest house offers a potential rental return, or room for extended family to stay, and includes 3 comfortable bedrooms, open plan kitchen, timber deck, dual lock up garage and downstairs living area.
If you are looking for a character rich dual living property, with excellent entertainment options, scenic views, tranquil ambiance, room for the family to move and space for a horse, this property could be just what you want.
- Nearly 5 acres of scenic land, a mix of cleared usable, and serene bushland
- Split level architectural residence with multiple living and entertaining areas
- Parents retreat located away from the other bedrooms with large walk in robe, sleek ensuite, private home office and access to it's own deck area.
- Expansive open plan gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and wide chefs stove
- Bi-fold doors open the space from the living/dining out onto the huge deck, extending the entertaining area, allowing guests to enjoy the stunning views.
- Beautiful polished hardwood floors throughout the main home
- Ducted air con and intelligent electrical wiring system
- Scenic pool area with Bali style pavilion, and paved sundeck
- Fenced yard offers a safe space for kids or dogs to play
- Horse friendly with paddock on flat land, and close to the public horse exercise park with sand arena, as well as horse trails
- Huge 4 bay shed, 2 bays of which can be used as a stable area.
- Nature lovers paradise with tranquil dam and abundant native wildlife
- Minutes drive to local schools and shops, only 12 minutes to Burleigh
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.