House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tallebudgera Valley
Owners Motivated to Sell! - A Must to Inspect!Property ID 1539834Do you dream of an escape from the rat race? This property could be just what you are looking for. Nestled on 3/4 of an acre, with wide verandahs overlooking lush lawns and scenic gardens, this character filled 1940's homestead combines classic charm with contemporary touches, enhancing the ambience of the spacious interior.
With motivated owners who are keen to move on with their lives, now is the time to make the move to a more tranquil lifestyle.
- 3/4 of an acre with flat grassed area
- Generous bedrooms with built ins
- Ensuite off the master bedroom
- Scenic views of the tranquil surrounds
- Listen to the sounds of trickling water from the creek
- Wide verandahs add expansive external living space
- Stunning timber flooring
- Split cycle air conditioning and overhead fans
- Combustion wood heater for cooler Winter evenings
- Rain water tanks
- Chicken coop and vegetable garden
- Minutes to the local school and school bus stop
- Only 10 minutes to the M1
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.