- About this property
- Explore Tallebudgera Valley
Best Acreage Buy in the Prestigious Tallebudgera Valley!Property ID 1514801All the hard work has been done ready for you to move the family in now. The 5 bedroom and 2 bathroom split level home offers plenty of space for everyone to move. Cook up a storm in the newly built kitchen with stainless steel appliances or take the cooking outside and entertain your guests in the amazing entertaining area. Lounge by the pool or bask in the sun on the huge deck overlooking your almost 4 picturesque acres. Enjoy those winter nights seated around the fire pit. Take a stroll down to your own frontage of Tallebudgera Creek at the back of the property, swing in the hammock and relax to the peaceful sounds of the fresh water stream.
The horse lovers have been well catered for with 3 flat, fully usable paddocks separated by excellent horse safe fencing and stables previously home to 4 horses. There is a newly built sand arena, concrete wash bay, hitching rail and tack/feed room with custom made feed bins.
All of the peace and quiet of a rural lifestyle and only 10 minutes to Gold Coasts best beaches and major shopping centres. 5 minutes to numerous great schools with the school bus running past the front door. Quick access to the M1 and 20 minutes to the Gold Coast International airport. Don't delay, call for a viewing today as the owners are keen to sell and properties of this caliber and price range don't come up often in this sought after area.
- 5 bedroom 2 bathroom split level home
- 1.46ha of flat fully usable flood free pastures
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- House yard fully dog fenced
- Secure remote gated front access with intercom
- Dual access off Tallebudgera Creek road
- Brand new waste management system with the capacity to service an additional 2 bedrooms.
- 2 x 20,000 ltr tanks to the house, 7,500 ltr tank to the tack room and 5,000 ltr tank to the stables
- 5kw Solar system
- Approx 400sq meter entertaining area with pool, 6 x 15m deck, cabana, fire pit and 6 x 10m shed
- 4 horse stables, sand arena, tack/feed room and concrete wash bay.
Call to make an appointment today.