House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tallai
Impressive Acreage Home on 5,491 Sqm of Elevated LivingProperty ID 1478776Serenity, tranquillity and ambience with uninterrupted stunning Gold Coast views, surrounded by nature in the number one Hinterland suburb of Tallai. A 551*sqm architecturally designed double storey home with marble entry, large study and four bedrooms with open plan formal living and dining areas with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and bifold doors overlooking the pool with wide 180 degree views of the Gold Coast skyline.
Family living and dining areas also access the impressive outdoor pool area. The ground floor has a modern 2 pac kitchen and 3 bedrooms and powder room whilst the upper level is a dedicated large parent's retreat with a view that has to be seen to be believed, along with an enormous ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
Whilst the home has fully ducted air conditioning, you very rarely need it with the impressive cross breezes throughout the property. The large 1.35 acre site also offers a possible second home site on the lower side of the property still offering full views and separate road access. There are also existing plans to extend the home to make it larger by 340m2 (900m2 in total approx.) and also plans for an extended deck/spa, with Gold Coast/south Pacific views. A private setting with excellent security and peace of mind for the whole family.
* Sparking salt water pool, with frameless glass fencing
* Established trees, gardens and lawns, water features
* Magical night lighting (Twilight viewing recommended)
* Impressive circular driveway entrance
* All low maintenance including mango trees & vegetable garden and garden shed.
* 3 car garage & 3 car carport
* Twin electric entrance gates to large circular driveway
* Option of all furniture and appliances.
* Connected to town water as most of The Panorama runs off tank water.
Interstate owners based in Sydney for the past 8 years have hardly used the home and are returning overseas so the property must be sold!