Unit for Auction
- About this property
Retirement Forces Sale - Vacant - Sellers Calls All OffersProperty ID 1933902This unit has been owned by the same owners for 23 years and has been freshened up so that means there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy or lease out and reap the rewards. Freshly painted and carpeted with 180 degree views from the beach, Main River and right around to the Gold Coast Hinterland with balconies facing East, South and West.
Great location under 5 min walk from the famous Surfers Paradise beach and close to light rail station. Opportunities like this don't last, be quick call today to arrange your inspection.
* 11th floor with magnificent views
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ceiling fan, ensuite and its own balcony
* 2nd bed with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Good size clean but original kitchen with pantry and s/s oven
* 2nd bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
* Securer single underground car parking
* Whole unit has been freshly painted
* All carpet has just been replaced
* Large balcony off living
* Building has been recently renovated
* Unit faces 3 sides of building so great cross flow breeze
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.