Unit for Sale
- About this property
A Great Holiday Buy, High in the SkyProperty ID 1916863This stunning 2 bedroom north east facing apartment with incredible views of the ocean and city skyline is located on level 15 and is looking for new owners. The apartment comes fully furnished and equipped with brand new appliances throughout plus 2 bathrooms and 1 allocated car space. With only a 2minute walk to the beach and the GC light rail right outside.
It is presently in the Mantra Sun City hotel letting pool and receives a net income back to the owner of $25,000 per year by Mantra - or simply just move in and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle that it has to offer.
Begin your day at the beach followed by breakfast at the local cafes. Spend the rest of your day browsing the shops or cool off in one or all of the three pools. Dive into the indoor heated pool, take a dip in the outdoor plunge, or splash around with the kids in the lagoon pool with watersides.
By night head to Cavill Avenue to enjoy some of the hottest nightspots on the Gold Coast. Afterwards, it's just an easy stroll back to the comfort of your apartment at Mantra Sun City.
- North east facing private balcony
- Freshly painted interior
- 2 bed, 2 bath- 133sqm apartment
- 1 secure car space
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench top and brand new appliances
- Central heating and cooking
- Brand cupboards in kitchen and bathrooms
- Fully furnished apartment
- Onsite caf and management
- Resort style facilities
- Long term rental income of approx. $560 - $600 per week
- Holiday net income back to owner of approx. $25,000 per year
- Body Corp approx. $130 per week
- Rate and water combined approx. $4,750 per year
At the resort there is many facilities with a lagoon style pool complete with snake-like waterslides, as well as an indoor pool and spa, tennis courts, sauna, and Koastal Kitchen.
All offers to be submitted - Investment - Lifestyle - Location
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.