Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
Stunningly Renovated Apartment with a Perfect Position and Low Body Corp!Property ID 1804656Whether you are looking to invest or live in yourself, this tastefully renovated 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment will be your perfect choice. Live in, ready to rent out , holiday let, Airbnb, nothing to fix!
- Total size is 102sqm plus 1 secure car space
- Ocean and city views
- Newly completed renovation to a high standard
- Open plan living and dining area flowing to outdoor entertaining balcony
- Large contemporary style chef's kitchen fitted with high end European appliances and stone bench tops
- King sized Master bedroom with ensuite
- Modern bathroom with a large lover's spa
- Vacant and ready for immediate procession or tenancy ( we can also help investor organize short-term rental or long term rental)
- Body Corporate: approx $100 per week (low body corporate for a 2 bedroom apt in Surfers Paradise)
- Permanent Rental Appraisal: approx $500 - $550 per week
- High Quality Furniture is negotiable
Plus much much more.
Enjoy the resort complex facilities:
- Tropical landscaped gardens
- 25 meters large lap pool & indoor heated pool
- BBQ and Sauna
- Full-size riverfront tennis court
- Secure underground car-parking and plenty of guest parking
- Excellent onsite management
- Walk to Surfers CBD, beach and cafes
- Close to public transport including light rail
When it comes to location this property has it all, situated right by Budds Beach, is it 5 minutes walk to the ocean and Cavill Ave in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
A stone's throw from the trendy cafes, restaurants and nightlife that Surfers has to offer, yet far enough away that you are nestled from the busy streets that most apartments endure.
The chic boutique cafes, restaurants and shops of Chevron are also at your doorstep, giving you the best of both worlds.
This property is fully renovated with exquisite interiors and exacting finishes encouraging a luxurious timeless lifestyle.
Designed with nature in mind this property has attention to detail, tiled with natural stone, limestone and grasscloth walls, the photos do not do the property justice as the resort like 'feeling' transcends you to another world.
With over 100sqm of living space, floor to ceiling (full width) sliding doors in the kitchen, lounge and main bedroom gives an open, light filled breezy space. The large chef inspired kitchen fitted with high end European appliances and stone bench tops, will delight the master chef in your household.
The large island bench gives ample space for your dinner parties, right beside the balcony which overlooks the magical Surfers Paradise skyline.
The main bathroom with premium floor to ceiling Italian tiles, natural stone feature walls, travertine stone basins and exquisite bronze tapware give the feeling of a tropical day spa. With a large lovers spa (its heart shaped!) giving you the opportunity to soak in your own spa haven from the busy world outside.
The main bedroom is exceptional large, giving space to a lounge area with TV operating as a second living space. Not to mention the beautifully appointed ensuite, floor to ceiling Italian tiles, and travertine Stone basin with teak bespoke vanities and mirrors. This apartment looks even better than the photos. Inspect today as this property will not last long!
If you would like to arrange an inspection, are looking for further information or an appraisal on your own property, please call Jessica Huang today. With a multicultural background and multi language skills, she is your perfect link to both local and international markets.