Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
Ocean and River Views in Chevron RenaissanceProperty ID 1773687Price Reduced for a quick sale, all offers will be submitted to the owner.
This fresh, contemporary apartment in the heart of Surfers Paradise must be sold. Situated in one of the best positions in Chevron Renaissance this stunning two bedroom apartment will not last long.
When living at Chevron Renaissance you can enjoy facilities that include an Indoor Pool, Gym, multiple sauna's, indoor spa, a beautiful man made beach with hot and cold spa's, BBQ areas, an outdoor lounge, manicured lawns, beautiful gardens, all of which provide a buffer from the hustle and bustle of Surfers Paradise below.
• Prime central Surfers Paradise location - one of the best available
• Sold fully furnished
• Fantastic holiday returns - $55,000 per annum*
• Two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Private balcony with ocean, river and hinterland views
• Quality fixtures and fittings - granite & timber finishes in the bathrooms
• Gourmet kitchen - Smeg and Blanco kitchen appliances
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Motivated seller - property will not last long
• Immaculately presented and well maintained
• Currently holiday rented via stayz.com.au
The Towers of Chevron Renaissance are a three-tower 4.5 star residential resort above the Chevron Village, a retail, dining and entertainment complex just meters from patrolled beaches in Surfers Paradise.
For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact me 0428 900 017.
Height: Level 23 out of 49
Body Corporate: $8,612 per year = $166 per week*
GCCC Rates & Water: $2,952 per year = $57 per week*
Gross Holiday Rental Return: $55,000 = $1057 per week*
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavors to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein