- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
- Investment data
Central Surfers Paradise Major Development Site with Great Holding Income or Solid Income Generating Long Term Leased InvestmentProperty ID 1755497A golden opportunity to acquire this superb central location development or long-term investment site virtually right in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
• Net income $450,882.50p.a. (with higher of 3% or CPI annual increases)
• Leased until Nov. 2025 with 3 x 5 year options
• Landlord (only) Break Provision to Facilitate Redevelopment
• Tenant pays all Outgoings
• Land area 1,016m2* with 36m* of street frontage
• Operated as one of the Gold Coast's most successful backpacker resorts for over 20 years
• Walk to Surfers Paradise Beach
• Zoned Hx (no height limit)
• Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, shops, G-Link and Surfers Paradise CBD
An outstanding opportunity - Don't miss out!
Thursday 16th November 2017 @ 11am
Gold Coast Turf Club, Racecourse Drive, Bundall
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
Key Information Tenancy Status Currently Tenanted Annual Yield (Gross) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Annual Yield (Nett) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Title Scheme Not Applicable
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.