Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
Beachfront Apartment in SoulProperty ID 1753133Located in the prestigious Soul building on the Beachfront, is this spectacular 2 bedroom property that offers the ultimate luxury escape. A private paradise featuring uninterrupted views down the coastline to Coolangatta and sophisticated five-star living.
This immaculate, modern apartment is loaded with contemporary high-end features including stone finishes, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, spacious master bedroom all designed the capture the outstanding view. As soon as you walk in the front door, you are greeted by a modern kitchen, living and dining area that leads out to a large entertainers balcony accessible by glass sliding doors.
Soul, Surfers Paradise redefines world class luxury on the Gold Coast. Rising 77 levels above the white sandy beaches and crystal waters of the Surfers Paradise foreshore, this truly stunning building has been designed to delight and surprise.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms designed to capture the view.
• Both bedrooms with balcony access.
• East facing with uninterrupted views down the coastline to Coolangatta.
• Expansive floor to ceiling glass window balconies designed to bring the outside in.
• High quality fixtures and fittings.
• Restaurants and entertainment only an elevator ride away.
• Across the road from patrolled surf beaches.
• In the heart of Surfers Paradise only metres to Cavill mall.
Soul's five star resort amenities include:
• Tiered 25m outdoor pool and spa.
• 25m heated indoor pool.
• Majestic grand lobby.
• Spa, sauna and steam rooms.
• Tranquil garden terrace and barbecue area.
• Superbly equipped dual room gym (cardio and weight).
• All weather porte cochre.
• Meeting and conference rooms.
• Seduction (two-hatted restaurant), Soul's acclaimed restaurant.
• Hundreds of boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment just seconds away.
• Peppers Privileges Club.
Aspect: South East
GCCC Rates: $1,969 per year = $38 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,765 per year = $34 per week *
Body Corporate: $7,606 per week = $146 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $67,600 per year = $1,300 per week *