- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
Sold by Grant BurgessProperty ID 1712620Interstate investor wants immediate sale.
Situated on the 14th floor, this executive styled, North facing, 1 bedroom plus study apartment in the residential only 'Avalon Apartments' is a must inspect.
The apartment would suit an investor or astute buyer with executive taste with its sleek, modern design throughout and located only 600 metres* to the beach and less than 100 metres* to the best shopping, dining and entertainment. (*approx.)
Features of the apartment include:
* Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
* Spacious open plan design
* Large North facing balcony with spectacular river and city skyline views
* 1 bedroom with walk in wardrobe which leads through to a large study area
* Hide-away laundry, loads of cupboard space throughout
* Boutique residential building (only 6 units per floor with no holiday letting)
* Walk to beach, shops, light rail and Surfers CBD
* Low body corporate ($89 per week)
* Rental appraisal $460 - $480 per week
The Avalon complex boasts architecturally acclaimed features throughout with full resort facilities including a large pool, spa, gymnasium, cinema, conference facility and security parking.