- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
Sold by Jordan ThamsProperty ID 1700320Situated in highly sought after Circle on Cavill, is this rare three bedroom apartment capturing spectacular wrap around 240 degree views, with panoramic glass doors that create a beautiful ambiance and a serene outlook of the ocean, hinterland and skyline.
This very spacious, tightly held apartment offers modern, open plan living and entertaining comfort zones. Complete with quality finishes, gourmet designed kitchen and appliances, stone benches and has been priced for immediate sale.
Circle on Cavill offers the very best in Gold Coast Beachside living with spectacular five star resort facilities and reasonable body corporate fees. It is also conveniently positioned in the heart of Surfers Paradise only a short five minute walk to patrolled surf beaches and only an elevator ride away from Woolworths chemist, cafes, restaurants and coffee store.
Motivated seller with clear instructions - must be sold.
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car spaces.
• Spectacular ocean, city and hinterland views - all the way down the Coolangatta coastline.
• Master bedroom offering walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
• Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops.
• Ducted air-conditioning.
• Large wrap around balcony - amazing for entertaining.
• Large glass sliding doors to capture the ocean breezes.
• Roller blinds fitted throughout.
• Quality fixtures and fittings.
• Furnished, 220m2 in size approximately.
• 100m away to the G Link Light Rail.
• Short walk to the beach.
• Make me an offer.
Circle on Cavill five star facilities include:
• Outdoor lagoon pool, lap pool & spa as well as a heated indoor pool
• Steam & sauna rooms
• BBQ & Entertainment Area
• 24 hour reception
• Internet lounge & theater
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Children games room
GCCC Water: $937 per year = $18 per week*
GCCC Rates: $1,939 per year = $37 per week*
Body Corporate: $8,067 per year = $155 per week*
Currently permanently tenanted for $825 per week
New permanent rental appraisal $52,000 - $62,400 per year = $1,000 - $1,200 per week*