- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
Sold by Jordan ThamsProperty ID 1692424Offering direct ocean views, this North-East aspect, neat & tidy, original style apartment is situated at the perfect mid level height and has been priced for immediate sale.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 car space.
• Original condition, neat & tidy.
• Good sized balcony for entertaining capturing the ocean breezes.
• Opportunity to renovate or leave as is.
• Never to be built out direct ocean views.
• Must be sold, make me an offer.
Imperial Surf resort facilities include:
• Outdoor pool.
• Indoor pool
• Tennis court.
• BBQ and entertainment area.
• Sauna and steam room.
• Directly across the road from patrolled surf beach.
• One minute walk to the G-link light rail station transport.
Imperial Surf is in a highly sought after Beachfront building, located on The Esplanade directly across the road from patrolled surf beaches. It is also only a short five minute walk to central Surfers Paradise, Cavill mall, boutique shopping, Woolworths & Coles shopping centres, five star restaurants, cafes, casual dining and entertainment.
Body corporate: $7,352 per year * = $141 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,544 per year = $29 per week *
GCCC Rates: $2,526 per year = $48 per week *
Permanent Rental: Currently tenanted for $440 per week until 15th August 2017.
New Permanent Rental Appraisal: $26,000 - $27,040 per year = $500 - $520 per week *