- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
Sold by Jordan ThamsProperty ID 1654721This spacious, high floor F style apartment features open-plan living designed to capture the stunning ocean views right down the coastline to Coolangatta.
Leave as is or modernise yourself this apartment is great for investment or owner occupier. Located in the renowned and highly sought after Peninsula building, only a short five minute walk to the heart of Surfers Paradise with world class restaurants, trendy cafes, boutique shopping, Woolworths & Coles shopping centre, entertainment and so much more.
Offering an irreplaceable Beachside lifestyle, this property has been priced to sell.
- 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- 1 secure car park.
- Open living plan.
- Good sized kitchen with timber benchtops.
- Ocean, city and Hinterland views.
- Original condition.
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Wrap around balcony.
- Located a short stroll away from the heart of Surfers Paradise.
- Walk to patrolled surf beaches
- Three pools (two heated)
- Two tennis courts
- Spa & Sauna
- Children's play area
Size: 138m2 *
Body Corporate: $8,693 per year = $167 per week *
GCCC Council Rates: $2,200 per year = $42 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,400 per year = $26 per week *
Permanent rental appraisal:$28,600 per year = $550 per week *